Closed 2 Battle Hall Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

secret84

Dec 2, 2020
1. I would like it so you are able to set your pokemon to a level in the battle hall, but if you exit it, you know, your pokemon are back at their regular level. Like a battle set for level 100's would be all level 100's. A battle set for level 29 would be all level 29's. Etc.
2. I would like it so no one can interfere with your battle hall battle if you make it so. I'm sick of people interfering with my battles. Like you can make a battle private or public.

Thank you.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
1. I would like it so you are able to set your pokemon to a level in the battle hall, but if you exit it, you know, your pokemon are back at their regular level. Like a battle set for level 100's would be all level 100's. A battle set for level 29 would be all level 29's. Etc.
2. I would like it so no one can interfere with your battle hall battle if you make it so. I'm sick of people interfering with my battles. Like you can make a battle private or public.

Thank you.
for suggestion number 1, there would be no point in preparing for battles then, there's no need to have a level 50 or level 100 team.. and more ppl will stay in 0,0 lol

for suggestion number 2, not sure if its possible, but there's many towns and every town has a battle hall. Usually u have ppl interrupting your battles if you battle in towns closer to ht

Feb 27, 2019
it can be like in mainline games, where the max lvl is say 50 but if u are using pokes That’s under level, they will stay that level and if u using a Poke over level 50 they will revert to 50 for the battle

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
My suggestion about this is -
What if we can send battle request to a player like trade and if the other player accept it we will go to a new battle field as we can see in battle hall? And everyone will have their own battle field and if the other player accept my request then we will go to the players battle field who send the request.

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
Note : We can't go to our battle field if other player don't accept it. Btw it's secret84's suggestion, so, if you don't like my idea, please think about his suggestion.(y)

iPlayMaker

Moderator/Future is an imagination
Jan 21, 2020
What if we can send battle request to a player like trade and if the other player accept it we will go to a new battle field as we can see in battle hall? And everyone will have their own battle field and if the other player accept my request then we will go to the players battle field who send the request.
https://forum.pokemonrise.com/index.php?threads/suggestions-on-battling.1396/#post-8427

Also, suggest in one post, spamming in forum will not be entertained.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Its not so tough to use the current method, unless you are too lazy to pm and then walk to battle hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom