Closed 50s Tourney; Old times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2021
Sup my guys! I am making a tournament level 50, but the only regions allowed are Kanto-Sinnoh(Gen 1-4) pokemon.
Snorlax is not allowed.
Dracometeor and Earthquake are not allowed.
1st prize is 50k and Rufflet and Espurr
2nd prize is a Pink iv Woobat
3rd prize is 5k and a Noibat
6 pokemon

Allowing 8 people to join so join now!

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
i have a level 50 turtonator. it knows draco meteor and overheat. since move type is only relevant for STAB, with weakness/resistance/immunity being based on the types of the pokémon engaged in combat, these two moves are exactly the same when used by my turtonator.

if it means i can use other level 50 legendaries, a team of 6 slaking with giga impact, or spam fake out & thunder wave with my team of kitties, then yes, i'm plenty happy, but my opponents might not be. it's your tournament; you can allow/ban whatever you like. i'm just trying to understand the logic of these specific bans.

Jun 6, 2021
Sup my guys! I am making a tournament level 50, but the only regions allowed are Kanto-Sinnoh(Gen 1-4) pokemon.
Snorlax is not allowed.
Dracometeor and Earthquake are not allowed.
1st prize is 50k and Rufflet and Espurr
2nd prize is a Pink iv Woobat
3rd prize is 5k and a Noibat
6 pokemon

Allowing 8 people to join so join now!
be smore spicific about rules

Dec 28, 2021
level 50 tourney, no legendaries, no snorlax, slaking or steelix, no repeats of pokemon in team, all moves with 120 base atk not allowed and all Aoes not allowed. regional variants are fine as well. 6 pokemon per person. If rules are broken, fines may take place anywhere form 20k-70k depending on penalty.

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
level 50 tourney, no legendaries, no snorlax, slaking or steelix, no repeats of pokemon in team, all moves with 120 base atk not allowed and all Aoes not allowed. regional variants are fine as well. 6 pokemon per person. If rules are broken, fines may take place anywhere form 20k-70k depending on penalty.
megas and fake out spammers it is. I'm in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom