A guild suggestion

Sometimes guild leader kivk us for inactivity. BUT imagine my leader play the game when we sleep and we play when my leader sleep i mean the timezone. For this sometimes they kick us for inactivity even they dont did i become online or not. So if ya guys give the guild leaders the power that they can see the name of players who become online between the leaders last playing time to this time then leader can understand who became online or not and in this way they can get a active guild members easily

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Sometimes guild leader kivk us for inactivity. BUT imagine my leader play the game when we sleep and we play when my leader sleep i mean the timezone. For this sometimes they kick us for inactivity even they dont did i become online or not. So if ya guys give the guild leaders the power that they can see the name of players who become online between the leaders last playing time to this time then leader can understand who became online or not and in this way they can get a active guild members easily
though having a last login info would certainly be helpful, dnt think guild leaders/officers kick without checking with other members in the guild about a certain player being active/inactive.. if they are doing that, the its for your own good to look for a new guild ^_^

Jun 10, 2018
Mawile Land
it would take a lot of time to check with other players and most other players wont know if someone is active or not if that person isnt in his/her friend list and doesnt talk much in global chat, checking last login time with mods would have to bother too often imo

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Nope how can they know if i became online or not? Did ya think about who became online in ur sleeping time? In this same way guild leader also dont care who became online his sleeping time they just notice who become online in his online time
I don't expect ppl in my guild to come online everyday lol.. there'll be some activity on discord/guild events... having said that, like i said, i agree, having a last login info surely helps.. especially if u have ppl without a discord account

Top Bottom