Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
My suggestion is-

Make three sections in the gold store -

i) Pokemon store
ii) Item store
iii) Event store (During event only)

Pokemon Store: This store will be the same as the previous gold store, but there will be no pseudo in this section.

Item Store: In this store, players can buy these items-

i) Global buffs ( after making this as an item)
ii) Mystery box ( not pokemon box. from this box we can get money and there will be a small chance to get pseudos and also there will be chance to get jackpot like 100k(if the jackpot doesn't hurt economy. If it hurts then only add pokemons and battle items)and also battle items and battle items will be common( if you make this)
iii)Drinks including moomoo milk, berry juice, soda pop, etc ( You can know about drinks from any wiki and this is a kind of medicine like potions)(if you make this)
iv)TR box (this box will give TRs randomly)(if you make this)
v)Battle Items(if you make this)

Event Store( I already said it will be available only during events): In this store, you can add something like event special dress, face, etc.

Here is the link about drinks (Drinks are available in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Version and Pokemon Sun and Moon Version):
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Drink

Requests: plz reply to each suggestion separately and viewers, if you like this then plz reply. And, if one of them is bad then plz don't reject all of these suggestions.

Last edited:

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Brad already has plans for a replacement for the gold store, this one's not coming back afaik

If drinks are similar to potions, why even have them, dnt really see the need, we already have different types of potions

There are already many ways to get money, there's lots of money in game, dnt want another way lol, hurts the economy

Not sure if TRs are in the pipeline, but more moves will be added in the future, prolly a tutor similar to the move tutor should do the job

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
Check bulbapedia and moomoo milk increase 100hp instead of 20 and i know that brad has plans but i think this is good idea that's why i posted this

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
I said plz reply each suggestion separately. Why you guys always reply to only bad suggestions and dint talk about others? And if the jackpot will hurt economy then only reject this if u want.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
I said plz reply each suggestion separately. Why you guys always reply to only bad suggestions and dint talk about others? And if the jackpot will hurt economy then only reject this if u want.
i've talked about 4 suggestions and you react only to the money related one 😂

Oct 8, 2020
1.Brad already has plans for a replacement for the gold store, this one's not coming back afaik
2.If drinks are similar to potions, why even have them, dnt really see the need, we already have different types of potions
3.There are already many ways to get money, there's lots of money in game, dnt want another way lol, hurts the economy
4.Not sure if TRs are in the pipeline, but more moves will be added in the future, prolly a tutor similar to the move tutor should do the job
that's the four suggestions that groot said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom