a side quest

Dec 5, 2020
i came up with a side quest that can be unlocked by talking to a upset gobin,when you talk to him you ask "why are you cryin'" he says "i lost my baby" you can say "HA LOOSER" witch it says "the goblin sobs even more" and you stop talking if you say "where did you last have it?" he says "some strange men(from the xmas event) came and stole my precious sableye",you ask "can i help you?" and he says "yes!" and he says,"he ran off to 0,8!" and u stop talking when u get there,there is a house that glows in 0,8 this time only the boss is there and he says "ugh you again,well this time you wont win!" he attacks with a mega sableye (or normal dosent matter) and the same pokes he had before,if they had mego evos or evos there evoed and mega evoed now or if not there stats are higher and after ou beat him he says "take the sableye!" and you get tped back to the goblin in the pokemart for 0,0 (the game forces you to bring it back) once you get there he says "do you have him" or "no i dont where is the bad guy again?" if u answer with the first one he says "thank you!" and here is a token of my appreciatation,if the sableye mega stone is in game u get the stone if not u get a gengar mega stone if there isnt a item for that u get a rare mega stone and 4 gold then u cannot talk to him again,if u answer with no i dont where is the bad guy again?he says he saw him go to 0,8 into a glowing house and the convo ends.

Top Bottom