About Login Reward/Daily Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2020
Kanto
As the title suggests i wanted to say that if a persons login streak is 20 he should get a non shiny random pok(available in wild) except legendaries(regis as per now).If login streak is 50the person should get a random rare shiny. If the login streak is 150 the person should get a random box shiny. If the login streak is 300+ the person should get any random regi. If the login streak is 1000+the person should get a random box legendary. If login streak is 5000+the person should get a random shiny legendary.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2020
As the title suggests i wanted to say that if a persons login streak is 20 he should get a non shiny random pok(available in wild) except legendaries(regis as per now).If login streak is 50the person should get a random rare shiny. If the login streak is 150 the person should get a random box shiny. If the login streak is 300+ the person should get any random regi. If the login streak is 1000+the person should get a random box legendary. If login streak is 5000+the person should get a random shiny legendary.
Not a bad idea but why legis as reward ?besides this reward would make this items common besides there is alot of people that loging daily.and for streak loging reward they already give u money.

Oct 15, 2020
Kanto
Then everybody would just log on then not play the game
Then everybody would just log on then not play the game
Its not about playing and not playing the game but its about the login streak of 1000+ days for leggies and 1 year is 365 days so almost 2.5 years they have to continue the streak and 5000+days is a lot more year almost 7.5 years which is quite too much. So i wish that pls add this feature so that players who dont have the luck of getting leggies get it.

Oct 15, 2020
Kanto
Not a bad idea but why legis as reward ?besides this reward would make this items common besides there is alot of people that loging daily.and for streak loging reward they already give u money.
this is why leggies as a reward. We can just do a thing that for pro players with leggies increses the no. of days but then it would be difficult and unfair so keep it as it is. All the people that only login can do that for 7.5 years without playing XD.Yes just a thing that can be done is to increse the no. of days of normal leggy say 2000-2500 days. Then it would be absolutely fine ig.

Jan 31, 2020
if the jai's suggestion have slight possibility of getting abused, given it gets implemented in game. then obviously we wont welcome such suggestion.

Oct 15, 2020
Kanto
sounds to me like just another in a long succession of needlessly convoluted ways of asking for more free stuff.
5k days streak? c'mon
Then again pass out the rule of no trading b/w alts. Atleast people will have differnt leggies in diffrent account only XD. They cant tranfer all in same.as per the no. of days for shinies and leggies do 8k for leggies and 12k days for shiny leggies XD.

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
Then again pass out the rule of no trading b/w alts. Atleast people will have differnt leggies in diffrent account only XD. They cant tranfer all in same.as per the no. of days for shinies and leggies do 8k for leggies and 12k days for shiny leggies XD.
i wasn't saying about this being abused with alt accounts, i was saying that
a) there are always suggestions asking for more ways to get free stuff, and
b) 5k days is 13 years, which even if this wasn't a "more sources of free stuff" suggestion, is absurd ^_^

you don't need new ways to just be given free shinies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom