Closed Alpha Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2022
Alright before you guys say this is a dumb idea read this first. So basically my idea is to have Alpha pokemon. They would have a 1/8000 chance to spawn, same as shinys, and also have the chance of spawning as a shiny. (So basically a 1/16000 chance of shiny alpha) Legendaries cannot be alpha, alphas only can spawn as basic evos in the wild unless spawned by admins otherwise. It allows players to have a taste of the new and gives them something cool to hunt for. It would look a bit like this:
new.jpg

I think its a good idea, everyone loves huge pokemon, I think that this idea should be considered.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Alright before you guys say this is a dumb idea read this first. So basically my idea is to have Alpha pokemon. They would have a 1/8000 chance to spawn, same as shinys, and also have the chance of spawning as a shiny. (So basically a 1/16000 chance of shiny alpha) Legendaries cannot be alpha, alphas only can spawn as basic evos in the wild unless spawned by admins otherwise. It allows players to have a taste of the new and gives them something cool to hunt for. It would look a bit like this:
View attachment 4404

I think its a good idea, everyone loves huge pokemon, I think that this idea should be considered.
Apart from the size, there's no real purpose this serves even if it is implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom