Closed Alternate accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuvetal2

Jan 11, 2021
Well... I have an idea to prevent abusing of events quests etc... The every account that is owned extra other than his main account should ne marked as alternate account or created as alternate account. It can be accessed only by admins. The account mentioned as alternate cannot get loot balls, quests, events etc., Account can be marked as secondary account in in-game settings. One user cannot UNMARK as secondary account only admin can.

Yuvetal2

Jan 11, 2021
Or an account can be created as alternate account by a separate option as "Create Alternate Account" along with thise sign in and create account in the homepage.

Yuvetal2

Jan 11, 2021
For example i can mark yuvetal2 as alternate but i can't unmark it as alternate account. If in any situation like if yuvetal got banned i should ask admin to unmark me as alternate account.

Oct 8, 2020
The only way they can tell if were alts or not is by IP address unless you really tell the truth but what if two people are siblings how would the staffs know. but i like the idea

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
Maybe, but I think amongst the other problems this is unwanted for now and extra work for devs to do imo betwixt other works

Last edited:

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
May 12, 2018
The only way they can tell if were alts or not is by IP address unless you really tell the truth but what if two people are siblings how would the staffs know. but i like the idea
Wrong. There are other ways too.

This would be too much work for not a great pay off so it doesn't really make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom