Waiting for Players Ash Pokemon Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2021
Hi and I is Ash, and we gon do a ash pokemon tournament . As the name suggests, you may only use pokemon that ash has caught and used for more than 1 episode in the anime. These include:
Pikachu
Butterfree
Charizard
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Tauros
Primeape
Pidgeot
Snorlax
Kingler
Muk
Lapras
Heracross
Bayleef
Quilava
Totodile
Noctowl
Donphan
Swellow
Sceptile
Corphish
Torkoal
Glalie
Staraptor
Torterra
Infernape
Buizel
Gliscor
Gible
Unfezant
Oshawott
Pignite
Snivy
Scraggy
Leavanny
Palpitoad
Boldore
Krookodile
Greninja
Talonflame
Hawlucha
Goodra
Noivern
Rowlet
Lycanroc
Incineroar
Garchomp
Naganadel
Melmetal
Dragonite
Gengar
Lucario
Sirfetch’d
Dracovish
Mr. Mime

The only ones that you arent allowed to use are melmetal, garchomp, dragonite, naganadel, and goodra. Everything else is fair game. You also are not allowed to evolve any of the first/ second stage pokemon, because evolveing them would make them not ashes, therefore disgraceful. The level cap is 50
No false swipe, fake out, sucker punch, earthquake, draco meteor, or any move with above 110 base power or status moves like toxic
It will be a 6 on 6 battle, and winner gets an orange iv arcanine, and my respect.
I am the judge, also fill this form out so I know what you is doin. Also no changin yo team like a dirty cheater. I will find you. :)If you do, you will also get fined 30k, which will go into the prize pool, and you will be kicked from the tourney. If you do not pay your fine, it will go up 5k every day. And don't think I won't remember. :) anyways have fun
here the form
https://forms.gle/vUeWxtGv7EVRBzmf6

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2021
hmm I'll join this tournament. Quick questions: technically ash used a garchomp in pokemon sun and moon show. He used the garchomp for 1+ episodes. So, will garchomp be considered allowed? Are status moves allowed like toxic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom