Box only pokemon Unbanned in Tourneys

Feb 27, 2019
Hi Hi peeps, Just been thinking about for a couple tourneys but now that there’s a new tourney coming, I changing this rule would be great ^-^

Are you tired of seeing the same ol, same ol pokes like dragon types, starters, Chandelure, etc.? Don’t you want a fresh change of pokes, well the unbanning of Box only pokemons would be a great change, here’s why.

-Box only pokemons are definitely more accessible with more premium players opening boxes than before
-Box only pokemons aren’t that expensive compared to some other certain pokemons that are wild such as Dratini ,Bagon and high iv starters.
-Allows more diversity in such tourneys than ppl keeping using the same pokemons majority of the time
- In theme tourneys such as this upcoming October one, It allow certain themes to be more useable(Ex.Fairy types in monotype tourneys, Gen 2/4 in gen theme tourney)
-It’s not hard to get money anymore say as to before due to money inflation from gyms To buy box only pokemon from other ppl if they can’t buy boxes.
- Just maybe only me bothered by it, but maybe can allow more ppl to waste their money in pokes other than shinies to train? nobody not really selling shinies cuz of every spamming “ buying shinies” in trades.

Well that’s maybe that’s the main reasons I think Box only pokes should be unbanned, I feel like their strong points(except maybe last one lol) Thank your for reading ppl, ciao!

Top Bottom