Catching Pokémon

TheGrim

Dec 23, 2019
Umm on Pokémon rise I been walking around and I wanted to catch a Pokémon so I try tried and I opened my bag and click on the Pokémon and then click on the Pokémon and it didn’t go in to the pokeball I’m confused maybe because I’m on apple iPod idk im very confused I need help I told brad and two of my other friends on Pokémon rise and I tried anything they said and it didn’t work
What to do?

DragonFire123

May 14, 2020
From Dimension Necrozma
bro sometimes the pokemon which is spawned on the left might not be there the pokemon might get stuck it happens to me also [not always sometimes]
to get over this i can suggest a solution if u can find and scyther from 0,0 and catch it and teach it false swipe then when u see a rare pokemon and u wanna catch send out ur scyther with false swipe and ur scyther can actually see where the pokemon is and it might help u solve this problem

DragonFire123

May 14, 2020
From Dimension Necrozma
its sprite might be in one place but actually it might be in another side so thats why when u use pokeballs it only falls on the sprite and not on the actual like the spawned pokemon if u have any doubt in what i said u can ''START A CONVERSATION'' with me or pm me in the game

Top Bottom