Closed Different Guild Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Ok I know someone did the same tweet but I got a lil better idea what if u like changed the whole look of guilds and u can see all ranks in guild like leader officer etc and it shows the benefits of each rank cause I don’t even know what officer or the other ranks can do xd
so make it so if ur like higher then guest rank u can donate money to guild cause I got so much money to donate to karp kingdom and u guys are not updating the game everybody has so much amazing ideas that should be in game but u guys are lazy And just so “No” like it’s ur game if u want people to play it then update it commonly and i guarantee brad or warviking is gonna say a excuse and say oh no we don’t have to do that blah blah blah So whoever agrees with idea comment down below and if we get lots of yes yes we are doing this update idc if u guys make a excuse or whatever or close this suggestion cause everyone can still read this so if ur reading this keep on uploading it back and make sure u like u know tag me XD so brad please this will make the game amazing cause I get confused at rank I am all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom