Closed Guild Features and Rewards (Suggestion #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Theme: A chosen team of NPCs (impersonation of certain members of the guild, can be chosen by the guild leader/officers which would be default or can be selected by the person capturing the gym which would be dynamic) protects the Gym
  1. A member from a guild captures the Gym (Step 1)
  2. There would be 6 different NPCs, each placed at each of the battle points in the gym. Each NPC (can be impersonations of officers and the guild leader) would have 1-6 pokemon (could be chosen by server based on the level of the pokemon that particular officer has) and then the Gym Leader would be the NPC of the guild leader again with pokemon (could be chosen by server based on the level of the pokemon that particular officer has) (Step 2)
  3. Anyone who wishes to capture the gym must beat these 6 NPCs and the Gym leader (Step 3)
A pre-condition is that the guilds must have 6 officers if they want 6 NPCs to defend their gym in addition to the guild leader

Rewards:
  1. For those capturing the gym, there would be exp for beating the pokemon. In all, you have to battle a minimum of 7 to a maximum 42 pokemon to capture a gym. So that would give a good amount of experience and also a guild badge (representing the guild from whom the gym is taken away) to the one who captures the gym.
  2. A collection of badges can be redeemed for cash/gold. (say, 25-50 such badges will give 1 gold to the user or 25-50 badges gives $500K cash from the guild account or from rise)
  3. For the guilds holding the gym, cash would be added to their gym balance at a rate that would increase based on the number of days it is held and also based on the number of members in the guild.
  4. Also, for every successful defend, $20K-$50 can be added to the guild account. This would ensure the defenders are put strong
  5. At the end of every month, the guild with most number of captures gets say $500K and each member or the guild leader and officers, top 5 members (guild member ranking must be introduced for this) of the guild would get $50K-$100K
All in all, this i feel would make users train harder to capture the gyms and will also ensure the guilds take the gym capture seriously because something from their account is at stake. Another advantage is that there would be fewer inactive guilds and more serious ones

Last edited:

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
If there's any visible drawbacks with this, please do comment so that i can think of minor changes to this suggestion to tackle those drawbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom