Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
Clan Centurio has always had the issue of officers not being able to send invites. i've had no problem with editting guild info like name tag etc as some others have will ask my current officers if they can edit and use the bank when i see them.
--officer can transfer cash out of the bank and edit name and tag. only invites aren't functioning. would prefer this to be the other way around ^_^

if anyone else wants to use this thread to report their guild's problems instead of us creating a thread each, feel free to do so :)

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2020
I am owner of my guild " devil's creed " but I am unable to update it's name and description.
I have already posted a video of what exactly happens in bug reports on discord.
i have also checked by disbanding the guild once it still doesn't work if i try to change the information

Jun 10, 2018
Mawile Land
I'm the guild leader of Galaxy. +1 about how officers can't send guild invites. It would be much more helpful and brings less trouble if officers can send invites instead of being able to manage guild bank xD (not really talking about Galaxy at this point, but I've seen guild leaders promoting a new member to officer rank then that person just grabs all the guild balance lol.)

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
To add to Cynthia's and Mike's point, would it be possible to give the option to the guild leader whether or not to allow officers to manage guild bank or ability to send invites because some guilds might want their officers to manage guild bank while some may not. I believe giving the option to guild leader to provide permission would be more flexible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom