guild tiles

GazerMe

Oct 7, 2020
i think guild tiles would be fun to the game like every guild gets a pick of a type of pokemon they want in the tile like grass people can only station pokemon of that type varient trainers from other guild tiles would try and take it for money or something i think this would be fun for guilds and it would serve as a center for guilds bases or so and everday your gym will be a random pokemon type

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2020
This sounds similar to an earlier suggestion that was to add houses, which I remember the answer was no. Though it does sounds interesting but a little confusing as to what the goal is.

GazerMe

Oct 7, 2020
its basically saying you can create a guild pick a certain pokemon type for your guild and then a random tile will be placed as your base people try and capture the pokemon type in your guild base and you can only place pokemon of that type that you picked for your gym to defend it

DragonFire123

May 14, 2020
From Dimension Necrozma
oh yeah that makes sense i can make a guild pick giratina as my pokemon yeah and have a whole tile of giratinas awesome !!!!!!!!
[nah man its gonna spoil rarity imo now ppl trying to get 10 gold for psudos and the fact that making starter pokemon etc spawn fully in one tile then ig everyone has get satisfied with what they have cuz nothings gonna be rare anymore XD]

Top Bottom