Closed HP tile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2020
Dear, Moderator and Admins. We the people of the Rise community would like it if we would be able to have an HP tile for EV training. It is hard work going through 700+ pokes to find out which ones give the HP training. I spent almost 30 min to find out that Castform, Whismur, Caterpie, Slakoth, Bidoof, Bounsweet, & Rookidee all give HP so if you are able to make a tile out of one of those. We'd greatly appreciate it. I thank you for lending me a ear and I hope you take into account all that was said here today.

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
how did it take you a full 30 minutes to research which poke give which EVs? there's a number reference sites that make such info readily available.
there's also plenty of players who will happily offer EV training services and have no issue training HP.

iPlayMaker

Moderator/Future is an imagination
Jan 21, 2020
i trained HP ev in 2 hrs, you just need to reset the other evs a 2-3 times. there are tiles with wurmple, caterpie and bidoof. use 2-3 adjecent tiles to ev train.
(for Ghost type it is hard)

Oct 5, 2020
how did it take you a full 30 minutes to research which poke give which EVs? there's a number reference sites that make such info readily available.
there's also plenty of players who will happily offer EV training services and have no issue training HP.
No it took me 30 min to walk around 20 tiles in the actual game, i don't do research from other sites. I only trust myself (Or some admins like Mike) with this, to find out exactly which ones give HP. Besides I ain't paying scammers and fakes so they can take my pokemon.

pritamgadget

Staff member
Jan 15, 2020
Alola
Dear, Moderator and Admins. We the people of the Rise community would like it if we would be able to have an HP tile for EV training. It is hard work going through 700+ pokes to find out which ones give the HP training. I spent almost 30 min to find out that Castform, Whismur, Caterpie, Slakoth, Bidoof, Bounsweet, & Rookidee all give HP so if you are able to make a tile out of one of those. We'd greatly appreciate it. I thank you for lending me a ear and I hope you take into account all that was said here today.
Rookidee doesnt give hp tho, it gives speed evs. But I do get your point, it's a bit hard to get hp evs compared to other evs.

Oct 5, 2020
well then my stuff was lagging bc it did that for a couple pokes like rookidee, and spinda. find out whats wrong and stop wasting my time. this was a suggestion. not a full blown argument... just tell me where that caterpie and bidoof tile is and then close this bc yall are annoying af

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom