Closed i suggest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2021
I suggest you guys unban me... I've been banned for 2 FRICKIN YEARS just because I used my friend's account also... HE LITERALLY allowed me to use it. and all the admins say IM my friend. WHAT. also i learned my lesson: dont use my friend account even tho i just lost that friend. and now i dont have any friends playing this game. i learned my lesson soo WHY WONT YOU GUYS JUST UNBAN ME. just unban me pls( OR ELSE)... (idk what else)

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
I suggest you guys unban me... I've been banned for 2 FRICKIN YEARS just because I used my friend's account also... HE LITERALLY allowed me to use it. and all the admins say IM my friend. WHAT. also i learned my lesson: dont use my friend account even tho i just lost that friend. and now i dont have any friends playing this game. i learned my lesson soo WHY WONT YOU GUYS JUST UNBAN ME. just unban me pls( OR ELSE)... (idk what else)
Doesn't seem like you have realized what you have done. Reduce your tone if you want to be considered.

1653715077114.png

Not the place to post this thread. Please make a thread in ban appeals and be patient without spamming.

Apr 10, 2022
Hell
reading this had me cringing and laughing at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom