Improved Pokemon Storage

Jan 6, 2021
Pallet Town
Hello
I want to suggest that pokemon storage should be upgraded. It's good that we can sort pokemon according to many factors like pokedex, iv, level. I think there should also be a mechanism to make folders according to our choice so that our pokemon could be arranged more properly for example we could keep pokemon we will use on tournament in one folder, pokemon we want to trade, pokemon we will train or use for battles pokemon that are useless etc. It will make pokemon storage more convenient.

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
thats why he said it good that we can, learn to read smh.

that being said, changes to the storage interface is probably the most common suggestion, so pretty much any potential improvements we've already seen here on the forum. none of the changes you suggest are new, i'm afraid.

did you know typing a number instead of a name into the search box shows the poké you have at that level?

1611421286947.png

Jan 6, 2021
Pallet Town
It was not only about finding pokemon of particular level I wanted to say that there should be some way by which pokemon we want to train or use for battles and pokemon that are useless for us or maybe used in trade could be seprated. This could be done by a folder system

DragonFire123

May 14, 2020
From Dimension Necrozma
It was not only about finding pokemon of particular level I wanted to say that there should be some way by which pokemon we want to train or use for battles and pokemon that are useless for us or maybe used in trade could be seprated. This could be done by a folder system
i dont find that very necessary i mean just sort out by IVs the pokemon u wanna ev train its not that hard to ppick the ones u wanna train , the trade part no one had a difficulty with trades i mean in the way u asked , the thing is everyone wanted the iv's to be displaced and gladly Brad did update that . but i only see a few chances of this being passed to well obv cuz its not that needed

iPlayMaker

Moderator/Future is an imagination
Jan 21, 2020
I'm sure the more sorting methods we adds, the merrier it would be to use pc storage
Even though, the current sorting methods helps us to get the things done after the iv based colour update. I think we should focus ourselves on to some new features to the game or some other pressing matters that actually need attention.

Thank You for the suggestion!

Top Bottom