Just an idea

varnitgr8

Feb 8, 2020
kanto
I was thinking that players those who have completed their pokedex (any generation) should be rewarded a mythical from the respective gen by the prof
(Same like quests) . As there is no direct way to get legendary/mythical . This will push more people to complete their pokedex as there is a reward .
Thank you.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
I was thinking that players those who have completed their pokedex (any generation) should be rewarded a mythical from the respective gen by the prof
(Same like quests) . As there is no direct way to get legendary/mythical . This will push more people to complete their pokedex as there is a reward .
Thank you.
Would have prolly made more sense if the dex count was solely based on the pokes actually caught by the player. Right now its easy to dex by just trading with others, so rewards for dexing isn't a great idea (my personal opinion) with the current method

Last edited:

varnitgr8

Feb 8, 2020
kanto
Would have prolly made more sense if the dex count was solely based on the pokes caught by the player. Right now it's easy to dex by just trading with others, so rewards for indexing isn't a great idea (my personal opinion) with the current method
Yes we can dex pokemon by trading with others but it is not easy to convince others to let their pokemon dexed and when this concept will be implemented I guess people will avoid trade dexes as competition will increase.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Yes we can dex pokemon by trading with others but it is not easy to convince others to let their pokemon dexed and when this concept will be implemented I guess people will avoid trade dexes as competition will increase.
convincing is a totally different thing right. A person might let few people dex and deny dexing to few people. So won't be fair on everyone.

Also, if this is implemented, I only see more people dexing pokes through trades for the reward. Since everyone who completes dex will get rewarded, there's no competition as such

Top Bottom