Closed level 50 tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2020
rules:
all pokemons that are level 50 are allowed. only rattata, bidoof, magikarp can be higher than level 50 to level 70.
all moves are allowed
you can not switch your pokemon when you switched it in unless it will lose

tournament will take place in time - not decided

prizes:
first prize - 300k
second prize - 200k
third prize - 100k

Last edited:

iPlayMaker

Moderator/Future is an imagination
Jan 21, 2020
Slaking x 6 = tourney won

There's a reason why there are restrictions on tourneys. Yet, good luck

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
i mean that you can not switch to another pokemon when the pokemon is still battling. i said that because someone people switch to different pokemon when that pokemon have type disadvantage against enemy
it was the "unless it will lose" part that is the problem
the way its written, it kinda says you cant switch unless you want to switch

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
pokegamingparadise.createaforum.com
For those that did not understand allow me to use a proper English
There's a reason as of why tournaments have restrictions, because legendary pokemons, ultra beasts, mega evolutions, slaking, and a few other pokemons are way too strong due to certain conditions and so in tournaments Those pokemons are extremely strong especially in pvp they hit too hard or tank too many hits to be considered ''legit'' a good example would be mewtwo, mewtwo can take down a entire team by itself that's way too strong, Restrict the following: Legendaries, Limit peoples to only one or two pseudo per teams, OR ban them completely just like legendaries. slaking need a ban as well, too op. you can take a example on many tournaments in the tournament section. it's up to you but it would be better if there were: prizes, more detailled explanations and informations, restrictions. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom