LF for common and uc shinies

Jul 25, 2021
I am looking for gud common and uc shinies , I can give money , my sh.butterfree or op poke like my pink iv lucario lvl 75 or both or all for a gud shiny. If u have please reply to this thread along with a pic of ur shiny and what u want so we can coordnate after the server i changed (I can come on between 8-11 am IST and 2-4 IST so if this time is ok with u then only reply) Also buying box only poke and a gud spread orange iv scyther dm on forums if u have

Jul 25, 2021
I am looking for gud common and uc shinies , I can give money , my sh.butterfree or op poke like my pink iv lucario lvl 75 or both or all for a gud shiny. If u have please reply to this thread along with a pic of ur shiny and what u want so we can coordnate after the server i changed (I can come on between 8-11 am IST and 2-4 IST so if this time is ok with u then only reply) Also buying box only poke and a gud spread orange iv scyther dm on forums if u have
Or just tell me which shiny u have instead of posting pic and tell me wht u want

Top Bottom