Mega Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2021
If not a shop, then at least more of a variety of stones available. The lootball post says there's 6 venusaurites and 7 scizorites available, but no other stones- nobody needs that many mega scizor

Mar 15, 2021
We know about that Groot, but we're making a suggestion about how it could be different. Isn't that what the suggestions part of the forum is for?

I wouldn't ask for every single mega stone to be available, some should definitely be reserved as exclusive event prizes. But in turn why couldn't some less valuable/less popular stones be available from lootballs alongside the excessive number of venusaurite and scizorite we can currently obtain?

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
We know about that Groot, but we're making a suggestion about how it could be different. Isn't that what the suggestions part of the forum is for?

I wouldn't ask for every single mega stone to be available, some should definitely be reserved as exclusive event prizes. But in turn why couldn't some less valuable/less popular stones be available from lootballs alongside the excessive number of venusaurite and scizorite we can currently obtain?
server selects stones everytime map regenerates. Many other stones were previously available in lootballs: Blastoisonite, Pinsirite, Char X, Char Y, Mewtwo X, Mewtwo Y, Kangaskhanite to name a few.

Mar 15, 2021
Good to know, hopefully we can get some more added to the map some time soon. It just seems weird to me that there are more scizorites to be found than there are slots in your team to put all the scizors you can mega-evolve.

pianocw

Oct 12, 2021
Good to know, hopefully we can get some more added to the map some time soon. It just seems weird to me that there are more scizorites to be found than there are slots in your team to put all the scizors you can mega-evolve.
Dragontamer i agree with your statements. I mean a variety of mega stones would be better, as we can only get 2 mega stones. Groot I also see that we get different mega stones per reset, but what do you exactly mean by reset? We had a reset 2 months back and no new mega stones ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom