MITMAKER NEXT MONTH SALE ( LVL 50 POKEMONS)

Jul 30, 2021
Hey guys i have a lot of lvl 50 pokes and just want to sell it away. so i will upload its stats and images and its iv so u can buy next month :) (Not now) Just say me the name of the poke u need and its iv so i can make it lvl 50 and sell it for u ( Rare ones or shiny or pseudo - cant srry) So for Example u can say lvl 31 attack and 31 speed poke or noibat orange iv lvl . so comment below which iv poke u need :D no happiness evolution poke srry . Good luck :D

Jun 6, 2021
Hey guys i have a lot of lvl 50 pokes and just want to sell it away. so i will upload its stats and images and its iv so u can buy next month :) (Not now) Just say me the name of the poke u need and its iv so i can make it lvl 50 and sell it for u ( Rare ones or shiny or pseudo - cant srry) So for Example u can say lvl 31 attack and 31 speed poke or noibat orange iv lvl . so comment below which iv poke u need :D no happiness evolution poke srry . Good luck :D
I need a haxorous with 25+ atk and 25+ hp with 15+ defense and sp.defense, dm me or pm me in discord or rise for the cost of hunting them

Top Bottom