Closed My Kanto Pokemons Are Gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
pokegamingparadise.createaforum.com
Hello I'm kageyoshi, i know this happened before with other peoples, but today im here to talk about what i think may have been either a glitch or me getting hacked but i wont jump to conclusion too quickly. last year i did a tournament with my kanto team. (Lost it sadly) and stocked my team back in the box where it go whenever i dont use it. Last night i talked to Epiclimax about my kanto pokemons and he mentioned how last time we battled he could barely handle the team. just a basic chat between buds however today i felt like checking on my kanto team. so i asked peoples to battle me and that i'd use my kanto team for fun. however when i came to check my PC Box. i realised only half of my kanto team remain. not just that, pretty much half of my kanto pokemons are gone. i dont remember trading these since this team matter a lot to me. I'd like having a idea of what happened?

Apr 5, 2021
Prob a glitch since things like the map change happens and other glitches like walking into the void from the corner of a room happened and not being able to see wild pokemon maybe it glitched and deleted them but if you need help to find some ka to pokemon by trade or in the wild I'm happy to help you kage.
Hello I'm kageyoshi, i know this happened before with other peoples, but today im here to talk about what i think may have been either a glitch or me getting hacked but i wont jump to conclusion too quickly. last year i did a tournament with my kanto team. (Lost it sadly) and stocked my team back in the box where it go whenever i dont use it. Last night i talked to Epiclimax about my kanto pokemons and he mentioned how last time we battled he could barely handle the team. just a basic chat between buds however today i felt like checking on my kanto team. so i asked peoples to battle me and that i'd use my kanto team for fun. however when i came to check my PC Box. i realised only half of my kanto team remain. not just that, pretty much half of my kanto pokemons are gone. i dont remember trading these since this team matter a lot to me. I'd like having a idea of what happened?

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
pokes don't get deleted lol, they either get traded or sold to prof

when was the last time you remember using those pokes?

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
used them in 2020 in the tourney i lost. and no i didnt sell or trade them, also yes pokemon get deleted you've recover joe dumb leggies before. and cyborg too. not because they're not legendaries mean that they're not important. those pokemons are basically years of work gone to waste.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
used them in 2020 in the tourney i lost. and no i didnt sell or trade them, also yes pokemon get deleted you've recover joe dumb leggies before. and cyborg too. not because they're not legendaries mean that they're not important. those pokemons are basically years of work gone to waste.
its almost end of 2021 now, about an year, only brad can look into this, given that brad's pretty busy at the moment, you might have to wait a while to know what happened to them

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
what happened to them?, even some other mods assume its a glitch, there no way they just disapeared without reasons, especially since it happened during the time where the game was at its Glitchiest state. I litterally zero hope of doing any pvp related events without my best team and my kanto team, both of which i lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom