New ideas for updates

Apr 8, 2020
I have 5 ideas for updates comment below which one is your fave.

1. new safari zone type thing. since nearly every MMORPG pokemon game i have played they all have safari zone but what about a portal that can randomly spawn at coords with 20 in it. Kinda like safari zone you have 10mins to catch as many pokemon as possible but unlike safari, after the first one to go in the portal the portal disappears. Also there is a pokemon center there so if you faint you dont need to wait. what makes this better than safari is that all pokemon have 60iv or higher.
2.more gyms. ok i know you all want more gyms but at least make them harder or similar to what the gym is like in the pokemon games or the trials in sun and moon.
items. im thinking about items like candys that de-level pokemon or de-evolution spray.
guild gyms and wild drops. this is one i would love to have added to the game: wild pokemon dropping rare candys like how they drop gold sometimes. kinda like the wild drops i would like to see when your gym is defeated you can receive rare candys or stones.
5. a pokemon ebay. basically its a place where u can auction your pokemon.
dont forget to comment down below! Thank you!

Last edited:

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
1, to me just sounds way too convoluted, and I don't even know how it'd be implemented.entrances/exits set when server updates and generates map, for there to be a single-use portal idek how that would work. level 30, 60+ iv AND boosted shiny rate just sounds greedy, too xD

2, more gyms will come eventually.

3, i just outright disagree with. de-evolution and level-down isn't a thing in pokemon.

4, afaik Brad's already looking at ways to balance gym rewards. i cant see iv rerolls being included in any possible reward pool, however.

5, feel free to use the forum, discord or in-game trades channel for auctions :)

Apr 30, 2020
I have 5 ideas for updates comment below which one is your fave.

1. new safari zone type thing. since nearly every MMORPG pokemon game i have played they all have safari zone but what about a portal that can randomly spawn at coords with 20 in it. Kinda like safari zone you have 10mins to catch as many pokemon as possible but unlike safari, after the first one to go in the portal the portal disappears. Also there is a pokemon center there so if you faint you dont need to wait. what makes this better than safari is that all pokemon have 60iv or higher and are all level 30 or higher and the shiny rate is lower meaning its easer to find shinys.
2.more gyms. ok i know you all want more gyms but at least make them harder or similar to what the gym is like in the pokemon games or the trials in sun and moon.
items. im thinking about items like candys that de-level pokemon or de-evolution spray.
guild gyms and wild drops. this is one i would love to have added to the game: wild pokemon dropping rare candys like how they drop gold sometimes. kinda like the wild drops i would like to see when your gym is defeated you can receive rare candys or stones or as a very rare drop, iv reroll?
5. a pokemon ebay. basically its a place where u can auction your pokemon.
dont forget to comment down below! Thank you!
To be honest, these ideas are actually good. I want new safari zones too However, if they have a poke centre, or if they have higher iv than 60, it will become boring, because then getting High ivs will be easier, which would make it harder to trade, as many people would already have higher iv pokemons.

Top Bottom