Closed New year tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2021
Like the title suggests, yes, this is the 1st tourney of 2022, however unlike normal tourneys, this tourney is a bit different, the rules are as follows :-
1)participant must have a team of a single type, may I be any(For example if u choose your team type as fire, then all the Pokemon in your team must compulsorily be of fire type, or any other type that u select).Participants may DM me their team type in rise or Discord (Uchiha Sasuke#9523)
2)dual types are allowed, a pokemon maybe ev trained and no iv restrictions
3)Any pokemon below the bst of 600 is allowed (pseudos and legends under this category are allowed too).
4)Any move is allowed, except for moves which gives status like toxic and thunder wave, moves like inferno and zap cannon are allowed.
5)participant must not use the same pokes in their team (For example if u have used haxorus on ur team once then u can't use another hax on ur team)
6)Megas coming under the above category are allowed, as well as legendaries and box only pokes
7)Tourney starts from 1st January, join my discord server to keep getting updates about the tourney
8) Violation of any of the above rules may result in permanent ban from all my tourneys
9) The entrance fee is 50k, just say I'm in to register for tourney and don't forget to DM me ur teams before 1st January.
Im looking forward to a fair game and enjoyable battles, Thank you, thats it 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom