Pokemon Cash Value

Kihukun

Feb 21, 2023
As we all know, most of our cash are only used for usual activities such as buying in Market, Safari, Spawn Legendary and Teleportation which lower its value due to high supply and low demand.

with this, i suggest we increase the payment for teleportation [from 1k to 50k] into other town and it will serve as burning mechanism for excessive cash on players.
below are the list of benefits that we can get buy doing this:

1. Additional value on cash.
2. hunting spawns would be more hard even for pros.
3. since cash has more value, it can be used to buy pokemon as well.
4. more tiles will be discovered.

P.s. please feel free to comment any idea, comments or reaction with regards to the topic.

Thanks.

Mar 8, 2022
I like the idea, seems simple enough. Encourages exploration for newer players and experienced players will contribute to rise economy.

samd

Jan 14, 2022
'round the corner
what if all towns with gyms have free teleportation. that way i only have to travel down from 3,2 to 2,9 (btw these suggestions are my selfish greedy needs so im saying this just for me)

Apr 22, 2022
Rise has a very big map, if you do that less players will travel for fun, 2nd Supressing players for hunting spawn using cash is bad idea, There is also many guide how to hunt spawns. Hunting spawn also consume alot of time adding it with cash payment from teleportation gives spawn catcher another struggle.

Apr 22, 2022
The cash is not real problem right now, We only have a little players like 10 🥲 . Better to make an NPC that sell Random pokemons using Cash(lucky if legendary).

Oct 24, 2022
Probably should end this chat with the following words.
Deal With It.
Like Swordie said, Travelling is kinda rise thing.
Best come up with other alternate solutions.

Kihukun

Feb 21, 2023
Just to remind u guys, i appreciate all the perspective that u contribute. however this is a suggestion that helps rise to burn excess cash [to help put more value on cash]. Remember that currently, its easy to earn cash and prices from market and teleportation is way too cheap [not enough to burn excess cash]. Also adding the fact that this idea was to RAISE the teleportation fee but NOT REMOVE it totally.

Feb 10, 2024
CT time North Dakota
As we all know, most of our cash are only used for usual activities such as buying in Market, Safari, Spawn Legendary and Teleportation which lower its value due to high supply and low demand.

with this, i suggest we increase the payment for teleportation [from 1k to 50k] into other town and it will serve as burning mechanism for excessive cash on players.
below are the list of benefits that we can get buy doing this:

1. Additional value on cash.
2. hunting spawns would be more hard even for pros.
3. since cash has more value, it can be used to buy pokemon as well.
4. more tiles will be discovered.

P.s. please feel free to comment any idea, comments or reaction with regards to the topic.

Thanks.
Love the idea we need something like that, cash has little value rn

Top Bottom