Pokemon outbreaks

Mar 8, 2022
My idea is that maybe once a month a tile has only one pokemon species spawn on it. Could be any pokemon, saf, box, wild, gen 8. Maybe could be like a server spawn where it tells you N E S W and you have to find it. (Maybe increased shiny odds but only a suggestion, it is easier to hunt a single species anyway) for example a mod may decide to choose a tile, say (2,2) choose a pokemon species, for example growith, and make only that specific pokemon spawn at (2,2) for the day

Last edited:

paxzn

Apr 18, 2022
Maybe the outbreak tiles could have stuff like better chance for good IVs or higher level and stuff.

Oct 24, 2022
i actually like this idea. easy enough for me to do at random intervals using the same process used for the christmas event. gonna do it. first one next week maybe.
Actually thought you ignore our suggestions.
I stand corrected

Last edited:

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
could you put it at the bottom, like buffs so people will know when it's on?
no
Maybe the outbreak tiles could have stuff like better chance for good IVs or higher level and stuff.
level yes, IVs are uncontrollable
I actually thought you ignore our suggestions.
I stand corrected
90% of suggestions are either unimplementable nonsense, rejected-ten-times-already repeat requests, or some new variation of "give us more ways of free money" that deserve to be ignored

Oct 24, 2022
90% of suggestions are either unimplementable nonsense, rejected-ten-times-already repeat requests, or some new variation of "give us more ways of free money" that deserve to be ignored
I agree with you on that one.

Top Bottom