Closed Pokemon Rusty Challenge - Bidoof Battle Royale *ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Jan 6, 2022
Pokemon Rusty Challenge - Bidoof Battle Royale

Welcome to the battle of the Gods. The Bidoof Royale. Last Bidoof standing wins.

Please read the FULL post to understand the contest.

The contest will be held between
January 10th 9:30pm EST [ Which will be Jan 11th 8 am IST for Indians] - January 12th 9:30pm EST [Which will be Jan 13th 8 am IST for Indians]
**You can cross check the timezones of your country in google**

PRIZE:
**The Prize for the winner will be 2.7k Gold as well as a coveted Shiny Bidoof. **

There are only *32* spots for this tournament. It will consist of two parts, Training and then Tournament style battling.

I (@Maddy#3887) and Sickly (@IAmSickly#6851) Will be Providing the Bidoof that is to be used for the contest. They all have identical IV's

RULES:
- If you do not follow the rules you will be disqualified -

> 1. You must use the Bidoof provided to you, No exceptions.
>
> 2. You cannot evolve your Bidoof. It must stay as a Bidoof.
>
> 3. During the Tournament the only pokemon you may use is the Bidoof, no other pokemon.
>
> 4. No healing items are to be used during the Tournament Battle

Instructions:

Registration is first come first serve. To Register for the contest please send @AaRon#6353 or @Glitch2005#4857 a message on discord with your INGAME name. He will add you to the list.

On January 10th Between 9:30pm EST and 11:30pm EST (8am - 10am IST) Please Join the game to receive your Bidoof from either myself (Maddy) Or IAmSickly. Message either of us in game to let us know you are here.

Once you have received your Bidoof, begin training it. Level it up as much as you can to prepare for the tournament battle.

The Tournament will begin on January 12th 9:30pm EST/8am IST. Please be on the game and be prepared to battle with your Bidoof. The Tournament will end when a winner is declared.

FAQ:
  • Can I use rare candys? - Yes since there is no way to tell if they have been used or not we will allow them
  • Can I trade the bidoof for another player to train? - No. You must train the pokemon yourself.
  • Can I EV train the Bidoof - Yes!
  • Are there any restrictions for moves during the tournament? - Nope

To follow the tournament and participants you may view this Excel sheet:

https://tinyurl.com/PokemonRustyChallenge

- ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED! We are no more taking in any participants, sorry. Thank you for registering everyone! -

Last edited by a moderator:

Tieps

Dec 24, 2021
i want, but for europe its in midnight. Can the time change to morning in US somewhere midday in europe and evening asia?

Maddy

Jan 6, 2022
i want, but for europe its in midnight. Can the time change to morning in US somewhere midday in europe and evening asia?
Unfortunately due to personal time constraints these are the only times both Sickly and I are available to host the contest. We both work full-time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom