Closed Problematic Play on Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been trying out this game on different browsers - Opera, MS Edge and Google Chrome.
I find that it is really in need of a new web design, for the small screen(phones/ tablets)

Problems I found across all browsers I tested:
1) The icons(Player bag, Gold Store e.g.) lining the upper right edge of our screen, is hindering tapping, for northward movement of the character.
--- Maybe you can hide/unhide the icons via a single button?

2) Summary window of pokemon, "You Fainted" warning window and PC system window are almost unmovable via touch; Their width are overflowing the screen sides or they are fixed on screen, with most of the window 'above' the web browser searchbar! In result, I cannot close the windows or shift it aside.
--- Maybe align the mentioned windows like the gobal chat(full screen with scrollable content)

3) The default zoom-in size on the screen is too large, making movement of the character harder than it is already. No difference across tested browser.
--- The default zoom-in size can decrease by 15~25%

I will post more problems found, if development team finds them useful.

I truely hope the development team understand these problems should be resolved soon, as poeple spend more time on their mobile devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom