Closed Refreshing Gold Store each day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPlayMaker

Moderator/Future is an imagination
Jan 21, 2020
Static GS for a few months makes the GS pokemons very common. In order to fix this issue, i suggest the following method.

Gold Store refreshes in every 24 hour, switching pokemon which are ;
1. [3 starters - random}
2. [a common, an uncommon and rare]

GS combined.jpg

Attachments

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
i dont entirely disagree, i think a periodically-changing gold store would be a great idea, but im not sure im keen on the idea of such a small selection changing daily.

a fuller compliment like the 3 starters, 3 commons, 3 uncommons, 3 rares, 1 very rare (or perhaps fewer rares? idk) we have now, but on a bimonthly rotation?

iPlayMaker

Moderator/Future is an imagination
Jan 21, 2020
What i am about to say is strictly from a marketing strategic view.

I would prefer the way i suggested because;
1. There's more chance in players using the gold on the pokemon currently shown rather than waiting for a rare ones.[rares will be rare]
2. Shinies will be considered more valuable as they should be.
3. Rarity of pseudos/box will stay the same.

Any player (kids) would consider playing the next day, only if He/She have more to gain. Reducing rarity of Pseudos, Shinies means they will be easily accessible, which completes the so said goal faster. After that, it will become less enjoyable.Leading to increased rate of inactivity.
Therefor i still suggest a small but dynamic gold store to keep pokemons rare, which in turn increasing the playtime of each player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom