"Search Option In prof aspens poke selling counter"

Nov 14, 2021
Hi all This is an idea that I've been racking my brain for. My brain was like" is there any disadvantages???" the search in prof aspens poke selling counter is like this

U search the pokemon u want to sell then just just click it. So just imagine u have 32 swinubs and u wanna sell every bad iv ones like grey to blue or something u just have to search "Swinub" boom just click all bad iv ones and press confirm that's it to it. (the swinubs was a thing that happen to me i caught a lot of them and had to scroll through all of my pokes to find them) putting 6 in ur team and selling it is really really time consuming and hard

pls consider this :)
Waiting for further replies :giggle:
Blud out!

Last edited:

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
In my opinion, the idea is nice and I can't think of any possible disadvantages. Search bar gives much more efficiency in selling of pokemons mainly dupes and prevents shinies getting sold by accident as well.

Even if the question of Bill's existence raises its not an issue as Bill can be used for various other uses like switching teams quickly or grabbing a mon quickly to change/teach moves and nickname them.

For now Bill helps players to sell their pokemon 6 by 6 from the Lab itself instead of running back to pokemon center and that reduces time consumed by a great amount so search bar to Prof.Aspen's selling prompt is good in my opinion which reduces time consumed even more and Bill also helps from the player's shinies from getting accidently sold and the player needn't run all the way back to pokemon center storage to check which is shiny and which isn't.

If anyone else has any other contradictions, feel free to post it so we can know any disadvantages missed out as well.

Top Bottom