Shiny charm 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2022
A lot of people ask for a shiny charm, but it’s simply not possible because everyone experiences the same encounters not matter what situation. What if the shiny charm becomes a item that you can use only once and receive through lootball, mission, etc, to change 1 of your Pokémon to a shiny. Maybe you can only ever get through a mission, or it’s an extremely rare lootball drop that you can find more than once, maybe it’s only in the shop. Idk how people will feel about this idea, but I think it’s reasonable and will satisfy a lot of players.

Last edited:

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
I guess you have said that finding this item will allow you to turn any of your pokemon into shiny. Bad idea, will ruin the game.

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
If its implemented, we'll seeing almost every player with a shiny legendary and people having a very rare legendary itself would just make it a shiny boosting its value 5-10x more than its value which would totally ruin the game's economy and game balance imo. Would definitely spoil the game's look overall. I don't like this suggestion imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom