Closed Some guild suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
Here are my suggestions about the guild -

1. I think there should be a guild war building where we can battle against other guilds. ( Example: Solagileo and I are in the same guild, Player404 and Airsurfer are in the same guild. So, I think there should be a hall where Solagileo and I battle together against both Player404 and Airsurfer. )
2. It makes no sense that we can rule a gym but get nothing from this. So, I think all gyms will give us some money ( like 50 money each ) 5 minutes if the gym is under my guild.
3. There are so many buildings about guilds but I think all NPC should stand on the same building.
4. I think we should have the ability to promote one player in a guild ( like general, chief, etc )
5. I think all guilds should have maximum members like 10 members. And we can update the guild if we pay game money and after this, we can add more members.
6. I think there should be a guild bank where we can pay game money but can't take money (Only the leader can make money) and with this money, the leader can update this guild.
7. Make some decoration items for this guild. And, with this, the leader can decorate the guild and there should be a shop where we can buy these items and update guilds. and, if we decorate one gym of our guild, all of our owned gym's decorations will change automatically. If someone defeats one of our guild's gyms, only this gym's decoration will change into their decoration style.

That's all. Thanks for reading this nub suggestion.

Request: Please reply to each of these suggestions separately. And if you don't like one of these suggestions, please think about other suggestions and if you like this then please reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

warviking

Apr 25, 2020
England
1. to hard to code doubles battle so no
2.Guild rewards have been deactivated while being rebalanced
3.no
4.no Guild ranks work fine as is
5. already a thing
6. already a thing
7. no

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Here are my suggestions about the guild -

1. I think there should be a guild war building where we can battle against other guilds. ( Example: Solagileo and I are in the same guild, Player404 and Airsurfer are in the same guild. So, I think there should be a hall where Solagileo and I battle together against both Player404 and Airsurfer. )
You can do this in guild gyms, your pokes won't attack you guild members' pokes there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom