Closed special character issue with guild name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
not a priority issue, special characters maybe allowed sometime in the future, until then try to use a name without a special character

Mar 15, 2021
i understand it's something minor but surely that means it has an easy fix? the special characters are being read and displayed correctly in all instances but one, so it must just be an oversight with a simple solution. and when that one instance is in such a prominent place, right there for all to see in the middle of the town, it just makes things look sloppy.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
i understand it's something minor but surely that means it has an easy fix? the special characters are being read and displayed correctly in all instances but one, so it must just be an oversight with a simple solution. and when that one instance is in such a prominent place, right there for all to see in the middle of the town, it just makes things look sloppy.
like i said, its not a high priority issue that needs an immediate fix and brad is pretty busy currently, so why not use a name without a special character until then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom