Closed Suggestions about legendary and mythical pokemons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
I heard that legendary pokemon are for events, spawns, and pokemon boxes. So, I think this idea is not too bad and all players will like this suggestion ( not sure ).
Here are my suggestions about these things -

About Events :

I think these events are good for Pokemon Rise.

Event name --------------------- Legendary pokemon

New Year Event ------------------------- Jirachi, Deoxys

Spring Event ------------------------- Shaymin, Meloetta

Easter Event -------------------------- Celebi, Mew

Summer Event -------------------------- Victini, Volcanion

Rainy Event --------------------------- Manaphy, Keldeo

Halloween Event --------------------------- Spectrier, Darkrai

Christmas Event --------------------------- Glastrier, Cressilia

Galarian Event --------------------------- Legendary Birds ( Galarian Forms )
( I think this is good for galarian
forms of pokemon and legendaries)

About Pokemon box :

I think all bosses or leaders of any legendary trio should be found by pokemon boxes. And the chance of getting legendaries from the boxes will be like 1/10000 and the price of this box should be like 1 million.

Pokemon's name :

1. Mewtwo
2. Ho-oh and Lugia
3. Rayquaza
4. Regigigas and Arceus
5. Kyurem
6. Zygarde
7. Necrozma
8. Eternatus (not Eternamax) and Calyrex

About Spawn Legendaries :

I think all other legendaries should be found by the spawn system. But, I think there should be some changes in the legendary spawns as they are strong. I also think there should be some new areas for legendary pokemon. The areas should be too big and look like a labyrinth or maze so that it will be hard to find legendaries in this big and confusing area. And I think for only legendaries you should remove the directions like northeast, northwest, etc and there will be no radar maps. I think this is a nice idea.

About Enhanced Items :

These items will increase the 20% chance of legendary pokemon from pokemon boxes. And there will be a special shop in every area and this will look different from other markets. From this shop, we can buy pokemon boxes. Here is the list of enhanced items :

1. The fossil of Mew for Mewtwo
2. Rainbow Wing and Silver Wing
3. Giant Rock
4. Statue of Regigigas and Jewel of Life
5. DNA Splicers
6. Zygarde Core
7. Sparkling Stone
8. Wishing Stars for Eternatus and Carrot Seed for Calyrex

I think you should give normal players the ability to buy pokemon boxes. But, there will be some difference between the pokemon box in-store and the pokemon box in legendary shops. The difference is a premium member's pokemon box has more chance to get legendaries and they need less pokeballs for legendary pokemons. But, if it hurts your economic balance, then don't make it for normal players. :cry:

Requests: if you don't like one of my suggestions, please think about other suggestions, and viewers please reply if you like this suggestion. :cool:
Note: I can wait for many years if you need time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom