------ Suggestions (Simplified)------

Oct 24, 2021
1) gold store
2) mega stones all in lootballs
3) gyms can give you more gold based on time (like 10 mins 1 gold)
4) hunting parties. happens 4 times a day, a bot will walk around the map and it will attract rarer pokemon
5) secret tiles that change thier spawns randomly without it showing on radar
6) pokemons that can be ridden to increase speed
7) the speed stat of pokemon will allow it to go faster and also reduce the chances of it missing
8) sp def allows the pokemon to dodge attacks more effectively
9) Not all towns should have safaris and they should have their own safaris that are not connected to any other town.
10) All pokemons should be wild, just that rares and legendaries dont show up in radar and they move tiles frequently, (and they spawn in secret tiles),thus making finding them harder.
(I have recieved multiple reports that my suggestions are too complicated,I have read through many suggestions and tried to unite them. For questions, look at the whole version or type in the comments and pm me in game. Lets hope these suggestions can be made real! :D)
pls type in your support ^_^

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
1) No
2) Be more clear
3) No, straight up predictable abuse.
4) You have safari for encountering rare Pokémons, frequent spawns done by staffs etc, so not necessary
5) What's the use? Explain. And, at the moment there is already broken radars in every water tiles so every water tiles are secret tiles. You can enjoy it until it is fixed.
6) When you have shift click to sprint which is already too much of speed for the character, why do you need rideable pokemon. In my view, rise is good as it is. No need of cycles and other player speed enhancing methods when you have sprint option.
7) The missing and speed stat are totally different. Missing in-rise is all about the move's accuracy as far as I know. The speed stat works just fine by its move reload speed varying according to the total speed base stat for the Pokémon in-game.
8) Dodging attacks are completely different system afaik and doesn't even make sense to link it with their stats.
9) In future definitely in my opinion. Few zones could do to avoid some problems.
10) No comments. Has already been explained different times.

If you have trouble understanding, do ask.

Thanks,
Glitch2005

Top Bottom