Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyreo33

Jan 1, 2020
Unova
Hello Kupos, Kyreo here, and I will be hosting a guild exclusive event soon. However, the type of event that it can be will be decided by the participants who have to be in Clan Centurio before this is posted.

Kyreo33

Jan 1, 2020
Unova
Alrightly, Kyreo here again, and I present you Kupos the 2022 Summer Smash Event!

Main Rules:
It will be a double elimination tournament, where players have a chance even after one loss.
3 lvl 50 pokemon will be needed for the battles(No Duplicates please).
You would have to be a Clan Centurio Member before this was posted.
Battle Rules:
The notable moves banned are Fake Out, Nuzzle, False Swipe, and any status moves (If not sure what kind of moves, dm to double check movesets with any officers or Mike).
The Power Cap will be 150 power.
The notable Banned pokemon are as follows: Slaking, any Legendaries/Mythicals, Pseudos, and any Megas.
Box exclusive pokemon are allowed(To understand which is a box mon, can also dm us or ask in global chat to verify).
Pokemon that evolve over lvl 50 are also placed on the ban list: Dragonite, Tyranitar, Braviary, Bisharp, Mandibuzz, Volcarona, Dragapult, Hydreigon.
Once Again, this is a double eliminations tournament, so there will be a loser bracket as well.

Finally, the prizes:
1st: 20 rare candies, 1 mil, Shiny Bidoof, Shiny Drampa, and a surprise by me myself included
2nd: 10 candies, Shiny Beautifly, and 300k
3rd: 5 candies and 200k

Best of luck to all of you Kupos, and have fun!

P.S. Also have your teams ready by the week of June 12th

Last edited:

Kyreo33

Jan 1, 2020
Unova
1st Place: Satoshii
2nd Place: Kyreo33
3rd Place: Mike

Thank you all for this tournament, I enjoyed hosting it (and suffering under time), but still had fun and hope you did too! Poof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom