The invincible Froslass

Jun 9, 2020
Hi Simps! My name is SimpKetchum and this is my simp Pikachu.
There's this gym located in -5,-16 and it has this Froslass that can't take damage. My pokemon tried all kinds of moves on it and nothing works. All moves with 100% accuracy has no effect and those with less than 100% will always miss. I can even drag this Froslass back to the exit. Can you please fix this bug? I can't be a Pokemon Master if I can't beat all of the gyms!
https://media2.giphy.com/media/mPYmnFtSSUq4/source.gif
1591818915881.png

Last edited:

KageYoshi

Oct 11, 2018
pokegamingparadise.createaforum.com
technically on the picture it is shown taking damage, but i'll pass on that for now, try refreshing, lag sometime make the game look bugged up, also assuming the frosslass is a extremely high level (like 70 or more) ofc she wont take too much dmg. also since ''type imunities and super effectiveness'' was added, but not properly, the game look for which type is the first type of the pokemon its facing, then pull off a script weither the type is effective neutral or completely imune. example, pidgeot main type is normal, his secondary type is ''flying'' but since its main type is normal, he wouldnt be able to damage frosslass ghost type AT ALL. which might also be why only incineroar seem to be doing damage. since he is technically the only pokemon in your team to have a type damaging frosslass. (fire/dark)that's assuming your other pokemons were using attacks that weren't electric or grass, so try teaching dark type moves to incineroar, and try using only incineroar, use fire punch and/or a dark type move, see if it fix the problem, otherwise if nothing work, ask a mod or admin to check out what's up with that frosslass. i hope it helped.

Joe

Oct 27, 2019
technically on the picture it is shown taking damage, but i'll pass on that for now, try refreshing, lag sometime make the game look bugged up, also assuming the frosslass is a extremely high level (like 70 or more) ofc she wont take too much dmg. also since ''type imunities and super effectiveness'' was added, but not properly, the game look for which type is the first type of the pokemon its facing, then pull off a script weither the type is effective neutral or completely imune. example, pidgeot main type is normal, his secondary type is ''flying'' but since its main type is normal, he wouldnt be able to damage frosslass ghost type AT ALL. which might also be why only incineroar seem to be doing damage. since he is technically the only pokemon in your team to have a type damaging frosslass. (fire/dark)that's assuming your other pokemons were using attacks that weren't electric or grass, so try teaching dark type moves to incineroar, and try using only incineroar, use fire punch and/or a dark type move, see if it fix the problem, otherwise if nothing work, ask a mod or admin to check out what's up with that frosslass. i hope it helped.
nope it invincible tried taking the other day w 6 super effective pokes level 100

pritamgadget

Staff member
Jan 15, 2020
Alola
Lots of people tried to kill it but couldnt, It's bugged.

Feb 28, 2020
Today i tried to destroy it with my Aegislash with Iron Head, and My Typhlosion with Fire Blast but was unsuccessful. Also Kage i think that Froslass belongs to Korto. >.>

Top Bottom