THE WEE UPDATE

bulbsaur

Aug 26, 2021
hello guys its chad from sisterville
i am going to suggest things you can add to the wee about.!>!>!>!
1. another pvp system!!!!the pvp system is kinda questionable. so making no damiging moves useless is somewhat sensible. BUT what if we had another 'type' of combat? it could be like a 'real' encouter like in official pokemon games. we sould be able to right click and click on 'encounter' which will allow us to have a real fight. the benefits are:-
-thins get fun
-sniping reduced DRASTiCALLY
-better pvp
-non daming moves have a use
-AND SO DO ABiLITIES!!!

adition of all this features will make rise a PERFECT game.

2. properties. tired of all those random houses sitting in towns doing nothing? well now it got a use!!!! we can own them. you should be able to get own with your reputation and not money..... and again you can rent it and do stuff idk. uses of house-
-you can make friends
-enables breeding (will get to that later )
-and can get your workers (npcs or real players) to live there (will get to that later )
you should aslo be able to own small plots of lands

3. breeding. you should be able to breed pokemon. the breeding process could be follows.
hire a npc breeder
go to land you own
and get a ranch block. you can craft them with item drops (will get to that later )
give your poke to npc breeder
and the npc breeder will deliver egg to you after some time
the pokemon will inherit one random iv stat of parent, and it will be increased from 0-5 iv point according to luck

4. pokemon drops. so some pokemon should be able to dropssome items like sticks and cord for crafting rods, iron for unique useful products etc after death

5. take out the pokeballs from market dudes. adopt the craftings from pixelmon. anvil, hammer and stuff just get it from pokemon drops

6. boss pokemon- so bosses (basically level 100 random pokemon) should spawn ''on'' a random player, (within the tile the player is on) every hour and if it is killed, it should drop useful items like ability capsule, choice band, light ball, etc or sometimes even rare candies according to luck

7. so you should be able to mine for useful items like iron copper fossil, evolution stones(yep remove that from market too) and tm's (rare) and you can also hire nps who mine for you but you need to give house for them. upgrade house if you want more npc's in one house. first if you wanna do it manually, you need to "find" a natural mind first. then do minigames. or just employ npc who do everything themselves and give you the items in return of a lot if time and money

8.add blank tm's boiiiiiii

9. hidden ablitird go brrrrr

10. natures go brrrr

11. tm's (yep remove that from market too) basically remove market. labour for items period.

thats it.

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
1. big dislike for this. the pvp system in rise isn't perfect, but if it was another standard turn-based replica of the official games, it'd be just like every other pokémon game out there. rise is something different. let it be different.

2. it is highly unlikely that players will have the option/ability to alter the physical landscape of the game.

3.breeding is in the works, although i cant give you a timeframe regarding when it will be available.

4. i don't like the idea of crafting. i get my stuff in the pokémart.

5. see 4.

6. boss pokémon were tested. no word yet on their return.

7. more crafting, see 5.

8. why?

9 & 10. go put on a coat.

11. see 7.

narosa0902

Jun 17, 2022
Why wasting time running around for mining when you can get it right from the mart with 100% rate. Adding the rest of the mega stones for mons like lopunny, absol, gengar, aggron, bannette, etc. would be better

Top Bottom