there should be a sprint button

NINJAJA

Sep 29, 2021
I suggest having a sprint button for mobile players and for players who's shift button doesnt rly work like mine aswell.
i also suggest a compass on the map, to help players,when clicked. any suggestions tell or other things tell

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
This mmorpg was made best suitable for computers. We don't suggest people to play on mobile but it is just a way to play the game using mobile aswell. So adding a sprint button is not that needed as this is a computer based mmorpg. However, we can enhance the mobile player's experience by doing that but we exactly don't know the population of mobile only players and how many players require it.

You can always change the keys or keyboard if shift key doesn't work I guess. If yours doesn't work maybe you can buy a new key or replace your keyboard. Because adding a toggle to sprint or that kind of button would make every player use sprint and none would walk. Let them atleast have the work of using the shift key lol.

I don't know what you mean by adding a compass. Please explain its use, how will it help the players when clicked so that I can have a clear idea and tell my opinion as if you mean by radar there's already one and for telling directions you have google to search compass and checking directions. I pretty much think knowing the compass is pretty much common sense.

Thank you, let me know if I am wrong or if you have contradictions.

Top Bottom