Transfer PC option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2021
The title says it the transfer PC option is a good new feature that I've been thinking Basically it Goes like this
1st step- u go to PC
2nd step- right under the sorting mechanics there will be a transfer PC _________________ (u type the username in that box)
3rd step- There will be a separate button to confirm press that then it will are u sure to transfer ur PC to this user? Yes or No press yes and ur pc will transfer to that user it should me caps sensitive and number sensitive
And that's it.. like its really helpful when say,

A dude has a zekrom and u want it so u say ill give u my whole PC for ur zekrom he says ok but it will take a long long time to trade all ur PC to him
pls consider this

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
I don't think this is a good idea because you have trading and 6 by 6 is cool.

Transferring the whole pc would be useful but lets use your example, you want a zekrom and you are willing to give your whole PC to that player. The player with zekrom obviously won't like your entire pc so first you have to do sorting out.

If he has discord then send him ss of all your pokemon in storage since its limited to 2k pokemons now, it will be a couple screenshots only. If he doesn't have discord then maybe post your ss of storage in forums private messaging.

Then he will pick all the pokemons that interest him by looking at the spread and other information by asking you. So this will come down to say what half of your pc or even a portion of your PC from full PC. So then after sorting, you can trade it the normal way.

The main disadvantage is, making the transfer PC option will be prone to more scams. For example: Say a new player comes in game and maybe buys tons of boxes or gets tons of rare pokemon and he isn't aware of anything. Then a scammer comes and might offer charizard for example and take the whole PC. This is just a variant of scam possibility.

In my opinion I don't think its good because obviously no one will like the whole PC of someone as the PC will consist trash or unwanted pokemons for the other trader's eyes. So better sort out first and trade so this will reduce the time consumption.

Final Statement: In my opinion, its not that important but if there are any contradictions let me know. Make me clear if I am wrong :D

Nov 14, 2021
I don't think this is a good idea because you have trading and 6 by 6 is cool.

Transferring the whole pc would be useful but lets use your example, you want a zekrom and you are willing to give your whole PC to that player. The player with zekrom obviously won't like your entire pc so first you have to do sorting out.

If he has discord then send him ss of all your pokemon in storage since its limited to 2k pokemons now, it will be a couple screenshots only. If he doesn't have discord then maybe post your ss of storage in forums private messaging.

Then he will pick all the pokemons that interest him by looking at the spread and other information by asking you. So this will come down to say what half of your pc or even a portion of your PC from full PC. So then after sorting, you can trade it the normal way.

The main disadvantage is, making the transfer PC option will be prone to more scams. For example: Say a new player comes in game and maybe buys tons of boxes or gets tons of rare pokemon and he isn't aware of anything. Then a scammer comes and might offer charizard for example and take the whole PC. This is just a variant of scam possibility.

In my opinion I don't think its good because obviously no one will like the whole PC of someone as the PC will consist trash or unwanted pokemons for the other trader's eyes. So better sort out first and trade so this will reduce the time consumption.

Final Statement: In my opinion, its not that important but if there are any contradictions let me know. Make me clear if I am wrong :D
Glitch Ur not wrong but i did not realize that it will be a new way of scamming.... its still cool and no pokemon games have done that sending people ss's are not a great idea say the person does not have discord whatsapp or any other social chatting areas and he does not want to log into forums (for some reason not saying the users name btw) and i be like i have more than 300 pokemon including 2 leggies and some shinies or smth and he says "ok but it will take a long time to transfer ur whole pc to me so no". and its a good way to transfer to alts like everyone knows i have an alt name bundy say i wanna transfer selected pokemon like the charmeleon gang and some others to bundy we can just select poke type username bundy then press confirm as ezy as that.

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
Sending ss is a great idea in my opinion. You can't force a person to send their whatsapp number and chat through that so discord and forums will be the media we will discuss. If the person does not have discord its fine agreed but not willing to log into forums is not our problem right. If he wants to trade tell him to open or go in the hard way of showing 6 each until your PC finishes.

i be like i have more than 300 pokemon including 2 leggies and some shinies or smth and he says "ok but it will take a long time to transfer ur whole pc to me so no". and its a good way to transfer to alts like everyone knows i have an alt name bundy say i wanna transfer selected pokemon like the charmeleon gang and some others to bundy we can just select poke type username bundy then press confirm as ezy as that.
Most of them have about 2k pokemon and other great legendaries as well. Yes, its time consuming and that's why I am telling sort it out first. Ask him the interested mon in 300 mons. Its a good way to transfer to alts but staffs never encouraged switching of alts so never thought of introducing it as we always aimed for a player to main 1 account and switching it will purely be his/her own headache.

Whenever a new suggestion is posted, we should always think about the problems or disadvantages first. Introducing it will cause a platform for scam and betrayal issues like giving whole pc to your friend then your friend can't give you the exact same pc but if he transfers then his pc + yours will be mixed so that will cause issues like either one could lie and we could not give any justice to the issue.

I am not discouraging you from making suggestions, but think 2 or 3 times before posting and mainly think on the disadvantages than advantages to check the viability of the idea. In my opinion, I would not support this idea of transferring your whole PC. Everyone's PC is not full of precious items for other players and some or the other would be not liked by trader, so first sort it out to reduce a major portion then trade.

Nov 14, 2021
Sending ss is a great idea in my opinion. You can't force a person to send their whatsapp number and chat through that so discord and forums will be the media we will discuss. If the person does not have discord its fine agreed but not willing to log into forums is not our problem right. If he wants to trade tell him to open or go in the hard way of showing 6 each until your PC finishes.

Most of them have about 2k pokemon and other great legendaries as well. Yes, its time consuming and that's why I am telling sort it out first. Ask him the interested mon in 300 mons. Its a good way to transfer to alts but staffs never encouraged switching of alts so never thought of introducing it as we always aimed for a player to main 1 account and switching it will purely be his/her own headache.

Whenever a new suggestion is posted, we should always think about the problems or disadvantages first. Introducing it will cause a platform for scam and betrayal issues like giving whole pc to your friend then your friend can't give you the exact same pc but if he transfers then his pc + yours will be mixed so that will cause issues like either one could lie and we could not give any justice to the issue.

I am not discouraging you from making suggestions, but think 2 or 3 times before posting and mainly think on the disadvantages than advantages to check the viability of the idea. In my opinion, I would not support this idea of transferring your whole PC. Everyone's PC is not full of precious items for other players and some or the other would be not liked by trader, so first sort it out to reduce a major portion then trade.
Ok Glitch u win again u can close this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom