Search results

1. P

in-game advertising

I think the game should start advertising in the game to create some revenue and the same revenue can be reinvested into improving game and advertising the game...as far as i know rise is one of the best pokemon games out there but not many ppl know abt it.i think the devs should try to...
  2. P

Pro123's shop

Basically I am a frequent safari visitor and do many poke hunts so have many poke but too lazy to sell them. If u r interested in anything post ur offer below and dm me in game this post will be frequently updated. (the sandile and litwick have pretty gud spread if interested in any will post...
  3. P

1m giveaway

Rules are simple who ever can guess my favourite poke(Can be legendary , mythical or mega also) wins 1m Rules- Post ur answer below dont dm me One poke does not count as all poke in evolution line for ex if u said blaziken but the answer is torchick it is not counted as correct Only first 20...
  4. P

LF for common and uc shinies

I am looking for gud common and uc shinies , I can give money , my sh.butterfree or op poke like my pink iv lucario lvl 75 or both or all for a gud shiny. If u have please reply to this thread along with a pic of ur shiny and what u want so we can coordnate after the server i changed (I can...
  5. P

LF shiny pidgey or evo

I want to buy a shiny pidgey or evo. I usually come on between 8-11am and 2-4pm IST. If u can come on between this time pls post a pic of ur pidgey or evo. Ty
Top Bottom