Search results

1. Bludstream

"Search Option In prof aspens poke selling counter"

Hi all This is an idea that I've been racking my brain for. My brain was like" is there any disadvantages???" the search in prof aspens poke selling counter is like this U search the pokemon u want to sell then just just click it. So just imagine u have 32 swinubs and u wanna sell every bad iv...
  2. Bludstream

Transfer PC option

The title says it the transfer PC option is a good new feature that I've been thinking Basically it Goes like this 1st step- u go to PC 2nd step- right under the sorting mechanics there will be a transfer PC _________________ (u type the username in that box) 3rd step- There will be a separate...
  3. Bludstream

Cycle

Pls add cycles into the game after we deafeat all the gyms aspenwill award u with a cycle so u can travel faster and u dont hve to worry bout pokemon fainting u pls make this idea ingame cus its one of my fav features of other pokemon games. (not saying the names)
  4. Bludstream

Closed A tourney like no other!

This tournament is gonna be special cus its a leggie only tourney its like a football tournament who wins procceds the rule is 1. it should be a legendary pokemon no psuedo-leggies or normal poke 2. shiny leggies not allowed 3. its a level 100 only leggie tourney and thats about it now the...
  5. Bludstream

need decent docent back in game

yes decent docent was a nice feature u dont have to trouble admins/devs/mods for the cordinates so reckon to book a flight ticket back to 0,0 for decent docent??
Top Bottom