Search results

1. JustMonika

Closed Shinies Giveaway Tourney Pt. 1

Greetings everyone! I'm here to annouce a Pokemon Rise Tourney! As I dont have the will to collect anymore Pokemons, I'll just give away my awesome shinies to you guys. I'll be conducting two Tourneys one around the end of August and the 2nd one at the end of Setember so be ready!!! August...
  2. JustMonika

Battle items

Can we have more battle items to give Pokémon battles more diversity, help mediocre pokemons to be better in battle, and help us ev train. I think the ones we should get are: -Focus sash -Leftovers -Life orb -Air Balloon -Black Sludge -Expert Belt -Bright Powder -Rocky Helmet -Scope Lens -Wide...
  3. JustMonika

Rise PVP Tier list

Heyo Im Here today with a PVP tier list for rise! These are placements are mainly from the October tourney, I will update it every tourney :giggle:. I’ll only put pokemons allowed in Tourneys so no box only, Bisharp, Volcorona, etc. If u ever wanna know what pokemons are good to use, heres the...
  4. JustMonika

Egg Move Tutor

Can we get a egg move tutor for the pokemons, some pokemons kinda unviable without their egg moves. It can be more expensive than the normal move tutor too, another good way to get rid of money inflation.
  5. JustMonika

Box only pokemon Unbanned in Tourneys

Hi Hi peeps, Just been thinking about for a couple tourneys but now that there’s a new tourney coming, I changing this rule would be great ^-^ Are you tired of seeing the same ol, same ol pokes like dragon types, starters, Chandelure, etc.? Don’t you want a fresh change of pokes, well the...
  6. JustMonika

Hall of Skems

Fun little thing i thought of :D We’ll start off with one skem trade and then u guys can follow with replies of one skem trade and keep it going, thus creating this hall of skems I’ll start :p -Put real skem trades that happened not fake ones😐 -500k4ShinyEevee
  7. JustMonika

List of suggestions

Couple of features/items/ideas that could be added that i decided to list :D Items: -Soothe bell:Friendship evolutions are kinda of a pain to evolve, soothe bell will help a lot.Should be a lootball item -EV Vitamins: 1st evolution pokemons only being in the wild makes It harder to EV train as...
  8. JustMonika

All Mega Form Overworld Sprites

Found a better one(With the help of Kyreo and KageYoshi)
Top Bottom