Team Mystic Guild Discussion

Jul 31, 2021
Team Mystic(MYST) is recruiting members so feel free to pm me in-game or via forums if you want to join:). Also guild discussions can go under here too(if anyone is ever online).

News:

Our active officers are - NinjaGubeesh, dxrknxss, Rainbows and myself (EpiClimax/Y3N)
MYSTIC EXTENSION is here, feel free to switch to the second guild as the first is mostly filled up.

GUILD DISCORD SERVER IS HERE! Code: https://discord.gg/KTe8H4Ha Feel free to join and chill out here! If the discord code is outdated, please message me on forums and I'll get you a new one.

Stay tuned for more information, specific times and featured prizes in these giveaways! Let us embrace the endless wonders of 2022, and hope it would become the first normal year after 2019!

Last edited:

utuyutu

Oct 8, 2021
hi
giveaway will be in game or on this platform ??
if on this platform then how to bcz i havnt participated in a giveaway
Thank you

Sep 10, 2021
QUADRUPLE GIVEAWAY: This will be a collection challenge, where members will have one week to catch all of the pokemon needed. First to collect them all gets 500k, second gets 300k and third gets 200k. The pokemon needed will be announced on the 11th of November, there will be a week time to get all of the required pokemon.

Team Mystic ( MYST and MYSX )

Apr 1, 2021
Canada
Team Mystic(MYST) is recruiting members so feel free to pm me in-game or via forums if you want to join:). Also guild discussions can go under here too(if anyone is ever online).

News: This week the weekly reward is back, I'm also handing out pokemon to people worthy of praise.

Our active officers are - NinjaGubeesh, RiSeQuEen, Suppressed, Timothy101, FazeFishTank!

MYSTIC 2 is here, feel free to switch to the second guild as the first is mostly filled up.

GUILD DISCORD SERVER IS HERE! Code: https://discord.gg/KTe8H4Ha Feel free to join and chill out here!

November 4 - End Of Tournament Reward
November 11 - Quadruple Giveaway
November 20 - Full Moon Giveaway
November 29 - MYSX 1 Month Celebration Giveaway

Stay tuned for more information, specific times and featured prizes in these giveaways! Let us embrace November, and prepare for December, the month of big giveaways.
can i spam the discord?

Jul 31, 2021
SINNOH CELEBRATION COLLECTION CHALLENGE: You will need to obtain all the following pokemon by the ways indicated.

Key: * = Catch
^ = Evolve
- = Catch/Evolve/Trade

One of Chimchar, Turtwig and Piplup -
Shieldon *
Cranidos *
Munchlax *
Staraptor -
Spiritomb -
Toxicroak ^
Happiny -
Glalie/Froslass *^ All of these must be shown to me in screenshots to show your completion via discord, or shown to me in-game. Only send two screenshots when you have completed this challenge, I don't want to know how much you have done so far.

Attendance, is of course, not compulsory but not doing this challenge misses the chances of winning money! (Details were released on discord earlier)
1st place: 500k
2nd place: 300k
3rd place: 200k

The challenge will end after 1 week, or when the first 3 people have finished the challenge. Prioritize your catches!

Remember, pokemon that need to be traded must be final, not a "borrow". Pokemon must be caught after this has been posted. The croagunk needed the evolve into toxicroak doesn't need to be obtained after start, but the snorunt need to evolve into Glalie/Froslass does. If you have any other unanswered queries about this challenge, let me know.

Jul 31, 2021
Biggest. Guild. Giveaway. Yet.
GIVING AWAY THIS POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG FERROSEED, BE ONLINE INGAME TOMORROW 9PM NZT TO BE IN TO WIN!
This is available to only MYST and MYSX members in MYST/MYSX at the time of this post.
2021-11-19.png

Top Bottom