Closed Waiting for a mod to close this

I’ve been told by people are champion might not be ready, so post your choice here

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2021
Guys… the league starts tomorrow. Lucy… I get u miss the old days, but can’t you channel all that E N E R G Y to battle the challengers? And Nika, don’t mind Lucy, she probably only means 5% of it

kop

Mar 19, 2021
Guys… the league starts tomorrow. Lucy… I get u miss the old days, but can’t you channel all that E N E R G Y to battle the challengers? And Nika, don’t mind Lucy, she probably only means 5% of it
its gonna start tommorow only ,i totally forgot

Dec 9, 2021
Guys, huge development!
I know you guys are excited for the league to start, but some people, (including me) aren’t ready yet. So, we will have a trial run of the league!
Basically, you may use 50 or 100 Pokémon, depending on the level of the gym. The gym leaders and e4 may use any level pokes of their chosen type. This isn’t just for fun either though. The first person to successfully complete the league will be crowned our champion. One small thing I need is for every gym leader and e4 member to reply ready to this message. Please… ONLY GYM LEADERS AND E4 MEMBERS

Oct 27, 2021
From mars
Guys, huge development!
I know you guys are excited for the league to start, but some people, (including me) aren’t ready yet. So, we will have a trial run of the league!
Basically, you may use 50 or 100 Pokémon, depending on the level of the gym. The gym leaders and e4 may use any level pokes of their chosen type. This isn’t just for fun either though. The first person to successfully complete the league will be crowned our champion. One small thing I need is for every gym leader and e4 member to reply ready to this message. Please… ONLY GYM LEADERS AND E4 MEMBERS
Ready… I guess

Apr 10, 2022
Hell
can we postpone it a bit, 2 of my pokemon are not EV trained, I have 3 art commissions that are not finished, tomorrow my WI-FI is said to go out for a bit, and I was gonna babysit .-.

Dec 9, 2021
That’s not what I meant, Lucy is clearly busy. So we can run them trial with 3 elite four members. Why are you guys arguing about this anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom