Closed Waiting for a mod to close this

I’ve been told by people are champion might not be ready, so post your choice here

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2021
Technically went we start, the event doesn’t end until the champion is beat. After this we probably give a weeks time to reset or something like that. See the applications to gym leaders, elite 4 stuff like that.

Dec 9, 2021
This Message is important to all Gym Leaders (Elite four this is your preparation)
Enough waiting! I have every intention to start the challenge in two weeks. This is mostly for the gym leaders, since there is no way one person can beat all the leaders before one of the Elite four members are ready. As for Hiu69… I still have no clue. Part of me wants to let his dreams soar as champion… the other part wants me to burn his dreams to the ground, due to him not really saying anything and not properly preparing. (Send help on this issue for the love of god)

Apr 10, 2022
Hell
This Message is important to all Gym Leaders (Elite four this is your preparation)
Enough waiting! I have every intention to start the challenge in two weeks. This is mostly for the gym leaders, since there is no way one person can beat all the leaders before one of the Elite four members are ready. As for Hiu69… I still have no clue. Part of me wants to let his dreams soar as champion… the other part wants me to burn his dreams to the ground, due to him not really saying anything and not properly preparing. (Send help on this issue for the love of god)
I think Hiu should be let go, he is dead weight, also this is a great time cuz my team is all leveled up, just gotta EV train 3 of them

Dec 9, 2021
So we need a champ, anyone is able to apply using the champion application forum. I’ll determine based on teams and maybe experience depending on the applications

huricane

Dec 13, 2021
glenpool,ok
team almost ready be done in no time this is redrum but for the league challenge i will result to my alt hurricane for convenience
my team below
coords:11,16
Screenshot 2022-04-24 11.20.33 AM.png

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2021
team almost ready be done in no time this is redrum but for the league challenge i will result to my alt hurricane for convenience
my team below
challenge:bring me a steel type of the listed pink iv or higher must be the ot: Lucario,Aegislash,beldom,aggron,ferroseed,bisharp,piplup
coords:11,16
View attachment 4046
Um elite four members don’t get a challenge

Apr 10, 2022
Hell
So we need a champ, anyone is able to apply using the champion application forum. I’ll determine based on teams and maybe experience depending on the applications
wynaut just make the first person who beats all of us the champ, that way we wont have anymore Hiu's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom