Recent content by ShivaMateria

1. ShivaMateria

Favorite Pokémon

It would be super helpful to be able to favorite pokémon in their info screen, then be able to "sort by favorite" when accessing the PC. Also being unable to sell any favorited mons to Aspen / trade favorites to another trainer. Examples of what this could look like:
  2. ShivaMateria

Separate "Wings" or "Flair" clothing tab

Some of the accessories in the cape tab are not capes, it'd be rad to stack a few of these choices, such as: Cape + Wings Ice crystals + Wings Scarf + Wings I feel like the easiest way to do this would be to have Wings in their own tab, or unrelated cape "flair" in its own tab. (Ice Crystals...
  3. ShivaMateria

Meowdy - I'm brand new :3

Hi friends - I just started playing this week and I'm all about meeting the community. Feel free to say hi! Tips, advice, and general friendliness are always appreciated. Name: Shiva, or Ari Age: 26 Gender: female Country: USA - Seattle, Washington. Style: I'm alternative, my hair is half...
  4. ShivaMateria

Party pokemon change on page refresh

Occasionally when refreshing page, 1 or 2 of my party pokemon are swapped out with a pokemon in the PC that was previously in my party. This tends to happen after visiting a pokemon center, using the pc, and swapping out members of my party and then exploring the map. Often times I'll get stuck...
Top Bottom