Search results

1. warviking

evolving at the wrong level

pokemon "Nickit" #827 needs looking at. meant to evolving at Level 18 but mine just evolving at lvl 16
  2. warviking

UI changes

simply two new sliders that work just like the hide button for chat. 1. for Pokémon along the left side of the screen - toggle the hide arrow to move it to the left and become a thin black line and pop back out again. 2. for the icons at the top right - toggle the hide arrow to move it to the...
  3. warviking

Solved a war's storage idea

back when i was a norm I remember going through storage looking for certain Pokémon and then the server kicking me because it's thought I was afk, well while flexing pokes in chat i had an idea. when you link a Pokemon to the chat it always changes the colour of the name to match its IV's I...
  4. warviking

Closed delete this thread guild closed

5. warviking

war's sort by favourite Pokémon idea

First let me start with adknowledge the rise in recent missing Pokémon, which from self study have been caused by Player error or player latency issues and not by server data. Unfortunately getting back the Pokémon you may have lost is left up to the devs, So I've been working on a solution to...
  6. warviking

V3 War viking's clothes template for pixel art

For players that want to create pixel art clothes, attached is a zip folder full of templates meant for use with gimp and Photoshop, the same can be found on the discord pinned under the art tab. Templates layers includes: Hats hair tops bottoms shoes basic wings basic cape all should be in...
  7. warviking

learn move Evolutions work around and more

1.learn move Evolutions are obviously a pain in the bottom to code so why not make an item to give to the Pokémon like how Evolution stone works. give it the icon of a TM and think of a good name like "disk of requirements" and put it in the mart for 5k cash. 2.Also can you plz add in King's...
  8. warviking

gym gold & influx of shinies

To slow the influx of shinies, I propose only making gym gold a thing on weekends. also add more pokes to the gold shop list
  9. warviking

bill's PC storage tabs

add Tabs to the PC to help with organisation of player pokes, and I can already see some of the bugs that can occur with a lab/junk tab but with some spit and polish, i can see it being a better alternative then slowly taking six Pokémon to the lab to sell, it could auto open the players...
  10. warviking

help chat box

add a help chat tab to make it easyer for mods and player to ask/talk with out the cry for help getting lost in fast pase global chat, see pic attachment below.
Top Bottom